I ran your sample and observed that the Wijmo controls did not render on the page. However I observed the same behavior even after removing the WebViewer control from the aspx page.
So I removed the Wijmo controls and readded them. Also I updated the ActiveReports references to the latest build 9.2.3032.0 and ran the project. I was able to run it without issues this time. I have attached the updated project and a screenshot of the output in IE10. I would suggest you to download and install the latest AR9 build from here:
Please run the attached sample and let me know if you still face any issues.