Originally Posted 27 March 2013, 10:40 am ESTHello,
I wanted to use the C1InputMask but it has the wrong behaviour for input validation - at least in Firefox.
Thats my sample code:
<wijmo:C1InputMask ID="C1InputMask1" runat="server" Mask="00:00">
<wijmo:C1InputMask ID="C1InputMask2" runat="server" Mask="00:00">
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Create an empty ASP.Net webpage (.NET 3.5)
2. Add 2 C1InputMasks to the webpage
3. Add the following mask to both controls: "00:00"
4. Open the Webpage in Firefox (19.0.2)
5. Try to use tab to jump to the next control
If you try to change to controls by pressing tab it won't work.
No matter if Text of those C1InputMask is empty or set (1234) for example.
IE 10 and Chrome don't have this behaviour.
Is this a FireFox or ComponentOne issue?