Renewal Rates (2017)
ComponentOne licenses include a one-year subscription that entitles you to product updates, new releases and technical assistance. Maintaining your subscription ensures you’ll stay ahead of the curve with new features, support, and complete compatibility with the latest technologies.
|Standard Support||Platinum Support||Standard Support||Platinum Support|
|ComponentOne Studio Platform Editions (WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, UWP)||$445||$745||-||-|
|ComponentOne Studio Platform Editions (ActiveX, LightSwitch, Silverlight)||$545||$845||-||-|
|ComponentOne Xamarin Enterprise||$445||$745||$695||$995|
|ComponentOne Xamarin.iOS Edition and Xamarin.Android Edition||$245||$545||-||-|
|OEM Licensing||See here for information on OEM licensing or call 1.800.858.2739.|
- Pre-expiration renewal applies when you renew your subscription before its expiration date.
- Post-expiration renewal applies when you renew your subscription after its expiration date.
- Upgrades include upgrading a platform edition to an enterprise edition, and upgrading any ComponentOne product to ComponentOne Ultimate
Please email email@example.com or call 1.800.858.2739 to confirm any renewal inquiries.
When you subscribe to ComponentOne products, you get:
- New controls and products released during your subscription term that are within the license of the subscribed product
- Product updates and upgrades released during your subscription term
- A single serial number with a single renewal date for simplified subscription management.
- Access to My Licenses, where you can manage your GrapeCity account online, verify subscription(s) status, update contact information, and more
- Dedicated support services for the full duration of your subscription term, including a searchable knowledge base, peer-to-peer product forums, code samples, FAQs, newsgroups, and more.
Commercial OEM Licenses
If you want to use ComponentOne Studio or Xamarin to create your own commercially licensed SDK, or web application builder, choose the Commercial OEM license. Since use cases vary widely, Commercial OEM licenses are customized for each customer.
Subscription, Renewal, and Registration FAQs
Q: Does GrapeCity offer multi-year subscriptions?
A: GrapeCity offers one, two, and three year subscriptions packages. Contact sales to extend subscriptions to multiple years.
Q: If I have multiple GrapeCity subscriptions, can I co-term them to one subscription date?
A: GrapeCity offers prorated co-terming, making multiple license management simple.
Q: What is a renewal?
A: A renewal gives you the option to extend your subscription/product license for an additional year.
Q: Who is eligible for a renewal?
A: Any current subscriber is eligible before their subscription expires.
Q: If I don't renew and my subscription expires, does the license terminate or is it still valid?
A: ComponentOne Studio Subscriptions have a perpetual license, so subscribers can continue to use products received with their subscription after expiration.
Q: There are multiple products in the subscription. Can I give some of them to another end user?
A: Everyone who uses products within a subscription must have a ComponentOne Studio subscription license. Contents cannot be shared with non-subscribers.
Q: Can you add new seats to a subscription contract?
A: New licenses or additional "seats" may be added at any time.
Q: How can you purchase a subscription and what is the cost?
A: Subscription licenses are offered through GrapeCity or through GrapeCity's international network of authorized (Distributors and Resellers. Subscription licenses are sold directly by GrapeCity, or by any of GrapeCity's Authorized Distributors and Resellers.
Q: What is an upgrade?
A: Upgrades are modular enhancements to select ComponentOne Studio products. These upgrades often provide new functionality, are fully compatible with the base product, and are easy to learn. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.858.2739 to confirm any upgrade inquiries.
Q: How do I keep informed of updates to ComponentOne products?
A: Register your product to ensure you receive update notifications.
Q: How do I download the latest updates?
Q: What are the signs that my subscription has expired?
- If you receive an expired message when trying to license your product.
- If you receive an official notice via e-mail, phone, or mail with information on how to renew.
- You can also view your Account History.