Have you ever asked if WCF RIA Services is supported with ComponentOne Studio for Silverlight DataGrid? Get your answer in this webcast hosted by Steve Basl, technical engagement engineer. In this Webcast, Steve will show the basics of WCF RIA Services for Silverlight 4, and how to install WCF RIA Services with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Plus, get an introduction to WCF RIA Services, and a simple demo of different functionalities with C1DataGrid while using WCF RIA Services. The Webcast will also highlight some C1DataGrid features, including sorting, filtering, grouping, and styling.
What we will cover:
- A brief introduction to WCF RIA Services
- Installation instructions for WCF RIA Services with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Demo showing WCF RIA Services and ComponentOne C1DataGrid for Silverlight
- DataGrid for Silverlight features
- Demo on styling the DataGrid using ComponentOne ClearStyle Technology