Improving Usability with ComponentOne DynamicHelp
If you own Studio Enterprise or Studio for WinForms, you have C1DyanmicHelp, a control that allows you to easily add a help pane to your application. The Dynamic Help control can be integrated into any Win Forms application and displays relevant Help in a dedicated pane as the user navigates the interface. All you need to do is include the control and point it to any HTML Help (.chm) or ComponentOne NetHelp file. You or your writers can then visually map topics to interface elements in runtime. Your users will never need to click the Help button to find the answers again.
In this webcast we will discuss how embedded, dynamic Help improves usability, demonstrate the Dynamic Help control, and show how simple it is for you - or a member of your technical writing team - to map a Help file to your interface.
What We Will Cover:
- Introduction to ComponentOne DynamicHelp
- How DynamicHelp improves usability
- Example in runtime
- How DynamicHelp works
- Brief introduction to Doc-To-Help
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Any software development professionals interested in user assistance
- Documentation professionals interested in user assistance
- ComponentOne Studio Enterprise or Studio for WinForms users
- Managers interested in improving customer success