Take a look "under the hood" of Doc-To-Help. This webcast covers the essential features and technologies that Doc-To-Help utilizes to cover every aspect of your software documentation project. Topics covered include customization and creation of the Table of Contents, Context IDs, and the Index, as well as an overview of how the software works, tips, tricks, and best practices.
This session is meant for people looking for an in-depth introduction of what Doc-To-Help is and how to get started using it.
What We Will Cover:
- Introduction to ComponentOne Doc-To-Help
- Tour of the Interface
- Tips, tricks, and best practices
- Key features and aspects of various outputs, with a focus on NetHelp
- General overview of how to get started and how to construct your project
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Owners or evaluators of Doc-To-Help
- Technical communicators who need to create Help and/or printed manuals
- Manual authors who would like to use the content online or on screen
- Software developers who need to write documentation
- Users of Help authoring tools who are looking for alternatives