Please join us as we take a look at all the new features and enhancements added to Doc-To-Help throughout the 2012 release cycle. We'll review the core functionality of Doc-To-Help, as well as the hottest new features from 2012.
What We Will Cover:
- Mobile Help
- Theme Designer for NetHelp
- DISQUS integration for user comments and Google Translate integration for instant localization
- Right-To-Left and 508 Compliant NetHelp outputs
- Transformation Wizard for adding functionality to HTML outputs
- Eclipse Help output
We'll be covering all this and more! Sign up to attend at no cost.
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Owners or evaluators of Doc-To-Help
- Technical communicators who need to create Help and/or printed manuals
- Manual authors who would like to use the content online or on screen
- Software developers who need to write documentation
- Users of Help authoring tools who are looking for alternatives