What's New in Doc-To-Help 2012
Please join us for this exclusive webcast, where we'll be taking a look at what's new thus far in 2012.
What We Will Cover:
- Core functionality of Doc-To-Help
- Building and viewing Mobile Help, new in 2012 v1
- Creating NetHelp outputs that are Right-To-Left and 508 Compliant
- Customizing your outputs with the new Transformation Wizard
- Eclipse Help output, also new in 2012 v1
We'll be covering all this and more, so please sign up and attend!
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Owners or evaluators of Doc-To-Help
- Technical communicators who need to create Help and/or printed manuals
- Manual authors who would like to use the content online or on screen
- Software developers who need to write documentation
- Users of Help authoring tools who are looking for alternatives