Fast and lightweight
Our most popular control, FlexGrid, has a base size of under 150 KB. In addition, Wijmo controls have no dependencies.
Touch-first, familiar UI
Charts, grids, and other controls are all designed to be mobile-first, with familiar features and UI, including Excel-like filtering, sorting, and merging.
Flexible and extensible
Everything is an extension in Wijmo. Our easy-to-read, flexible API has a low learning curve, and ontrols are designed to have a simple core with as many extensibility points as possible. Globalization for 40+ cultures is included.
First-class framework support
Written in TypeScript
With TypeScript, you'll get an object-oriented C# feel, design-time error checking, and complete IntelliSense in Visual Studio
FlexGrid is small (less than 150 KB), faster than the competition, and has flexible data binding. Features and extensions include:
- Editing, sorting, filtering, and grouping
- Cell formatting and multiple selection modes
- Globalization and RTL orientation
- Blazing fast
- Flexible data binding
- Series selection and labels
- Multiple axes and plot areas
Touch-first input controls are fully responsive and include:
- Drop-down and ComboBox
- InputDateTime and Calendar
- MultiAutoComplete and MultiSelect
- ColorPicker and Menu
What's New in 2017
- Improved accessibility by adding ARIA 1.1 built-in support to the following controls:
- FlexGrid: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#grid
- TreeView: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#tree
- Gauge: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#range
- ListBox: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#listbox
- ComboBox: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#combobox
- Menu: https://www.w3.org/TR/wai-aria-1.1/#menu
- Added two new properties to improve FlexGrid keyboard accessibility: keyActionTab and keyActionEnter. These properties allow you to customize the behavior of special keys so the grid becomes more accessible or more compatible with Excel.
- Added a new property to improve FlexGrid screen-reader accessibility: rowHeaderPath. If provided, this property specifies the name of a binding to use as a provider of ‘row header’ accessibility values. If not provided, most readers will use the content of the first visible column as the row header.
- Reduced code size of the Angular, React and Vue2 interops.
- The AngularJS Benchmark sample has been updated to the latest versions of vendor libraries.
Support & Learning
Commercial OEM and SaaS Licensing
If you want to use Wijmo to create your own commercially licensed SDK, or web application builder, choose the Commercial OEM license. Since use cases vary widely, Commercial OEM and SaaS licenses are customized for each customer.