Explore ReportViewer's features
When paired with ComponentOne Ultimate’s ComponentOne FlexReport, a .NET reporting solution, and Web API, ReportViewer allows your users to generate powerful, fast reports and display them in web or hybrid mobile apps.
Every feature you’d expect from a document viewer is included out-of-the-box:
- Print and page setup support
- Responsive viewer
- Document map
- Full-screen and resizing options
- Continuous scrolling options
Generate fast, powerful reports with ComponentOne FlexReport
- Fast: Benchmarked with 200% better performance than competition
- Migrate: Import from your current reporting engine quickly and easily
- Beautiful data visualization: Enhanced rendering sharpens text, shape, and border rendering.
Create code-free reports with ComponentOne FlexReport Designer
With GrapeCity’s ComponentOne Ultimate bundle, you’ll be able to create code-free .NET reports with the standalone ComponentOne FlexReport Designer app. You can migrate SSRS and Crystal Reports easily with FlexReport.
- Customize the Designer to your needs with source code
- Use Snap Lines to show or align distance from the controls
- Expand and collapse Sections and Subsections
- Display Section and Subsection header strips with Show Captions settings. Select from All, Sections, Hairline, or Hidden
- Use the Chart Editors at Design time to set Chart Field’s Properties, Data sources, and Visual Effects
- Add, edit, or remove Data Sources, Parameters, Sort Expressions, or Calculated Fields with the Data Tab
- Edit Sort Expressions and Calculated Fields in the Expression Editor
- Automatically align numbers to the left and other values to the right with the Align General button
Wijmo Core Controls
Commercial OEM and SaaS Licensing
If you want to use Wijmo to create your own commercially licensed SDK, or web application builder, choose the Commercial OEM license. Since use cases vary widely, Commercial OEM and SaaS licenses are customized for each customer.