Posted 14 September 2021, 11:52 pm ESTWe have released ActiveReports 15.2! In addition to some bug fixes, this release brings you several new features . You can read about these in more detail on the What's New https://www.grapecity.com/controls/activereports/whats-new page.
By the way, this is a FREE update if you are an existing ActiveReports 15 user. If not, no worries. You can download a full-featured 30-day trial version of the latest version from the link below.
ActiveReports 15.2 Download: https://www.grapecity.com/download/activereports
- AR-26004 - Fixed bug where the contents of a RichTextBox overlaps watermark when RTFRendering = MetaFile.
- AR-26402 - Merging multiple reports with RichTextBox no longer results in mixed pages after page break.
- AR-26497 - Fixed issue where ReplaceField property of RichTextBox did not work in Code Based Section Reports.
- AR-26517 - Fixed Report Combiner so page size is not increased when multiple reports are merged.
- AR-26518 - Resolved issue where last page of RichTextBox content is not visible when RenderRtfAsContinuousImage = False.
- AR-26582 - Fixed 'The converter 'GrapeCity.ActiveReports.Core.Rendering.I.\uE339' read too much or not enough.' error when printing from WebViewer multiple times.
- AR-26783 - 'NullReferenceException' no longer occurs when using 'Find and Replace' in Section Reports' Script editor.
- AR-26825 - Enhanced quality of RichTextBox content when RenderRtfAsContinuousImage=False and RtfRenderingType=TransparentPng.
- AR-26871 - Expressions in Visibility setting of Table and Tablix no longer result in 'Index was out of range' when previewing report.
- AR-26933 - Fixed issue where frozen rows/columns resulted in a distorted Table when scrolling.
- AR-26978 - Removed unnecessary code that called DoEvent on Section Reports' report.run().
- AR-26872 - Fixed issue where CustomReportItem XML deserialization skips rendering of subsequent controls.