Posted 3 August 2017, 6:11 am ESTUsing DataDynamic Reports 1.6.1871.45 I observe the following scenario:
- Select an multi page report (more then 1 page)
- Render it with the DataDynamics Preview component.
- Press the Print tool button on the tool bar
- Select a printer with duplex (here an hp LaserJet 4300)
- Press preferences to open the printers preference dialog
- Select the Finishing tab
- Check “Print on both sides”
- Press ok => will come back to the printing dialog
- Press Apply (to make it sure)
- Press Print
Prints to single sides
Should print one page with a front and a back side using the Duplex!
So that scenario definitely doesn’t work. The funny thing is if you have checked “print on both sides” by default it works. And when you uncheck “print on both sides” it also works.
BUT THE DESCRIBDE WAY IT STILL DOESN’T WORK.
Please correct that.