Posted 21 May 2020, 2:05 am ESTI am excited to announce that we've released Service Pack 1 for ActiveReports 14 today. This service pack includes some new features and several enhancements. You can read all about the new features included in ActiveReports 14 here: https://www.grapecity.com/controls/activereports/whats-new .
Below you will also find a list of issues that were fixed in this service pack.
By the way, this is a free update for existing AR14 users.
ActiveReports 14.1 Download: https://www.grapecity.com/download/activereports
- Case: 171703- Fixed issues where Bullet control's 'Actual Value' is shown as a dot.
- Case: 278329- Updated ActiveReports Import Wizard to support Crystal Reports SP26.
- Case: 278359- Added support for Expressions in the 'Color' value of chart .
- Case: 278314- Fixed issue where Charts and embedded images are not displayed in WebViewerPro when published to IIS.
- Case: 277698- Added reporting templates for projects targeting .NET Core.
- Case: 278419- Fixed "The designer could not cast the report" error on opening code-based Section Report in VS.
- Case: 278219- RPX to RDL conversion now maintains XPath DataFields.
- Case: 278514Fixed Object reference not set to an instance of an object error with <br/> tag and "border-collapse" attribute in FormattedText.
- Case: 278651- Simplified ability to add and remove buttons from WebViewer control.
- Case: 278489- Resolved 'Specified cast is not valid' error when converting existing .NET Core projects to ActiveReports 14.
- Case: 278536- Added new 'ReportParameters' property in LocateDataSource Args to access report parameters in Viewer.
- Case: 278867- Improved Email Rendering Extension to apply CSS to email output.
- Case: 278473- Fixed "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." when using Email rendering extension.
- Case: 278826- Resolved '404: Not Found' error when viewing reports in RAW HTML viewer in virtual directory.