Posted 11 December 2018, 11:12 am ESTA new release for ComponentOne Studio for Xamarin is now available via nuget.org as build 3.2.20183.352. This build provides a number of bug fixes and new features.
3.2.20183.352 Change Log
• [XF][X.iOS][X.Android] Fixed an issue where the DataLabelLoading event does not fire.
• [XF][X.iOS][X.Android] Fixed an exception that could occur when using the DataLabelLoading event without setting e.View
[XF][X.iOS][X.Android] Changed the C1CheckBox.IsChecked to 'False' when the bounded value is null.
• [XF] Fixed an issue where an unbound column could show unwanted data
• [XF] Fixed an issue where the cells of dragged column are disappearing when dragged on Android.
• [XF][X.iOS] Fixed an issue where resizing cannot be performed on rows/columns that are out of visible screen on grid when it is loaded initially.
Key: [XF] = Xamarin.Forms, [X.Android] = Xamarin.Android, [X.iOS] = Xamarin.iOS, [X.Mac] = Xamarin.Mac, [Windows Forms] = Windows Forms