Barcode code128

Posted by: duwhd791 on 14 June 2021, 2:31 am EST

• Posted 14 June 2021, 2:31 am EST - Updated 3 October 2022, 10:46 pm EST

I really need urgent help.

I need your help.

String ‘PTDP3-614836-0-00Q1600S2106140336’

If the barcode type code 128 is designated byte() in dataset and printed out to Crystal Report and printed out to the barcode printer, the barcode is not recognized by the scanner at all.

I installed and printed the barcode font demo version (ID Automation) and the barcode is scanned well. Is there a way to make the scan work without installing the demo version?

• Posted 14 June 2021, 2:51 am EST - Updated 3 October 2022, 10:46 pm EST

The text cannot be modified.

I am informing you of the modifications.

I attached the wrong barcode. By the way, if you install it and scan it using the phone app, the scan works well.

If you scan the barcode after printing, the problem is that it cannot be scanned.

By the way, the barcode format was 128 auto.

• Posted 14 June 2021, 4:59 pm EST

Hi,

We have reported this issue to the development team and will let you know when we have an update.

[Internal Tracking ID: C1WIN-25117]

Regards.

Avnish

• Posted 27 June 2021, 2:11 pm EST

Hi,

The development team needs some additional information to investigate this issue. Could you please let us know the following details :

• Which version of C1Barcode did you use to generate the code?
    • Which kind of applications, services or device was used when the barcode was not recognized properly?
    • You have mentioned that the problem occurs with printed barcode. Could you please share a scan or photo of the printed barcode?

Regards.

Avnish

Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels