Posted 28 May 2018, 4:25 pm EST
In order to add controls in toolbox, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Open your application in Visual Studio.
- Expand the Toolbox (View->Toolbox or use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+X).
- Right-mouse click in the toolbox area and choose “Add Tab” from the context menu.
- Add a new tab with name “C1 Silverlight Controls”.
- Select the “C1 Silverlight Controls” tab in the toolbox. Right-mouse click and select “Choose Items…”.
- In the “Choose Toolbox Items” dialog, go to the “Silverlight Components” tab and click “Browse…”.
- Navigate to the folder where the binaries are located. Select the DLL you want to import and click OK or press Enter.
- Press OK to include the controls in your toolbox, or filter the controls you want to add.
- Expand your toolbox. You will see the newly added controls in the “C1 Silverlight Controls” section.