Posted 27 September 2019, 12:17 pm ESTI want to make one of my page's divs part of SpreadJS's life cycle. I want click events to have the same behavior in my div as they have in a Formula Bar or SpreadJs div itself.
Register a outside as part of SpreadJS
Posted by: jeff on 27 September 2019, 12:17 pm EST
Replied 28 September 2019, 3:41 pm ESTExcuse the title of this post. "Register an outside div as part of SpreadJS"
Replied 29 September 2019, 5:55 pm ESTHi Jeff,
Could you please explain some more about your requirement like:
• Why you want to make an external div part of the spread
• What are all different the functionalities you need to support in your custom div
• Why are the issues you are facing in using the FormulaBar itself?
Replied 1 October 2019, 2:44 am ESTHi Sharad,
1) I need to keep the spreadJs in cell formula edit mode while a user completes tasks outside spreadJS.
2) Cell edit, edit formula and the use of custom functions.
3) FormulaBar works great. I need the same kind of lifecycle behavior for one of my divs.
Marked as Answer
Replied 2 October 2019, 9:51 pm ESTWe are sorry but currently, SpreadJs doesn't allow us to add external elements as part of its internal lifecycle.
Could you please share your business use case that why exactly do you need such functionality so that I could forward it to the dev team to be added(if feasible) in future releases.