Posted 12 January 2020, 8:28 pm ESTHello Team,
We have been using Spread.NET 6 in our windows application and recently upgraded to Spread.NET 13 and we have Developer License with Maintenance.
We are facing multiple issues, which were working in Spread.NET 6. We need urgent resolutions for below:
1) The columns which are hidden through code are visible which is not desired behavior. Hidden columns do not appear in spread 6.
2) We are not able to edit or view formula of a cell, if we specify it. In spread 6, It was possible.
3) Column width got adjusted automatically hiding the actual header value of the column.
4) Cell borders are lost if we add static images in cells, Images do not appear where we place them in excel template and because of this the whole page looks like a mess.
5) We have applied filter in column headers. The values that are displayed in filter has very small font. If we use same code and use spread.net 6 version then it looks perfect.
Can we please schedule a call to explain these issues to you or can you please provide resolutions for above mentioned issues.
Thanks and Regards,