Replied 13 November 2018, 6:03 pm EST
First of all upgrading your application is a better solution because you will benefit from a lot more new features and enhancements in product and also any more bug fixes will be done in newer version only.
Further, up-gradation is not a complex process. Please follow the steps below for upgrading your application from Spread older version to Spread latest version.
You can download the last released version from this link:-
1) Un-install the older Spread version
2) Install new Spread Studio 11
3) Open existing application.
4) Please make sure that your application is using the release version of the Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 Framework or later. i.e. change to newer framework if it is set to older framework.
5) Delete all Spread references from Project’s “Solution Explorer” References folder.
6) Delete licenses.licx file.
7) Add a new form and drag drop Spread of new version into the form’s design mode.
8) This will add references of Spread Studio 11 into your project and also will create licenses.licx file.
9) Clean & Rebuild the application and run it.
Hope it helps. Let us know if you face any issues while upgrading your application. We will assist you further.
However, if you still need older version then you may contact our sales team at "firstname.lastname@example.org". They can provide you with the same.