Posted 2 March 2023, 11:13 pm EST
I’m trying to use the .net 6.0 C1Editor component and like to know, how the roadmap for this product looks like and when is it planned to leave the beta state.
Issues I have with this component right now are:
- Like to edit the source of an html code directly like before
- Like to LoadDocument using a stream to not use a file
- Like to LoadDocument using the HTML-code, the previous version of this control has generated
- Like to SaveDocument using a stream too
- Like to use SaveDocument in a deterministic way, sometimes it does not write a file, it seems as it behaves in an async way
- Like to use KeyPress eventhandler attached to C1Editor as it seems, this one is not being fired
So, how are your plans to develop this component to a usable state as the previous versions where?