Replied 5 August 2020, 3:03 am EST
I am happy to let you know that the issue you reported is fixed in the latest release version. To upgrade to the latest version, please use ComponentOneControlPanel utility and follow the below steps:
1. Enter login details or select 'Proceed as anonymous user'.
2. Select the 'Build Repository' option in the tool strip menu at top.
3. Check the 'Include prerelease and hotfix versions' checkbox.
4. Expand the 'WPF Edition' and click the 'Update' button corresponding to 'Control Library for WPF(.NET 4.5.2)'.
5. Also, since you're using Report, please click the 'Update' Button corresponding to 'Reports for WPF'.
Also, should you wish to upgrade the assemblies manually, please download the assemblies from here:http://prerelease.componentone.com/dotnet452/c1wpflibrary/2020-t2/C1WPFBasicLibrary.4.5.2_4.5.20202.716.ziphttp://prerelease.componentone.com/dotnet40/c1wpflibrary/2020-t2/C1WPFBasicLibrary.4_4.0.20202.716.zip
Additionally, please note that there are 2 paragraphs in the sample rtf and in each of paragraph we have 10 px bottom margin. That's incorrect way to use line-height / line spacing / sl;slmult (rtf)
1. Please add all the line in same paragraph block (example: long content inside a <p> tag in html, or long content in many lines in par keyword in rtf).
2. Don't forget to add line-height (HTML) or sl;smult (RTF), or just normally switch to document tab use line-spacing in toolbar.
We have implemented these with correct line spacing usage in the added C# file. Please use it to observe the fixed issue.
For further information, you can lookup in rtf standard document / html line spacing: http://www.biblioscape.com/rtf15_spec.htm#Heading31https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visudet.html#propdef-line-height
Download URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cszl14k7gwcwos7/RichTextBoxSamples.zip?dl=0