How to install ActiveReports packages from NuGet | ActiveReports
Steps for installing Nuget packages in your application
ar, nuget, packages, references, assemblies, activereports, install
.NET, .NET Core
GrapeCity ActiveReports 14 references are available through NuGet. When you add a reference to GrapeCity.ActiveReports package, a set of core engine assemblies are added to the application. Use the following steps to find and install the NuGet packages in your application:
Steps to Complete:
1. Open Visual Studio.
2. Create any application (any target that supports .NET Standard 2.0).
3. Right-click the project in Solution Explorer and choose Manage NuGet Packages.
4. In the Package source on the top right, select nuget.org.
5. Click the Browse tab on the top left and search for 'GrapeCity.ActiveReports'.
6. On the left panel, select GrapeCity.ActiveReports.
7. On the right panel, click Install.
8. In the License Acceptance dialog, select I Accept to proceed with the installation.
For more information, please refer here: https://www.grapecity.com/activereports/docs/v14/online/install-activereports.html