Latest ComponentOne FlexReport Video
Sort data in ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP.
ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP include integrated IntelliSense.
A quick walkthrough of how to migrate Crystal Reports with subsections to ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP.
FlexReport supports more features that improve its compatibility with Crystal Reports:
- Accurate migration for Sections and Subsections
- Field and Special Field data—Textbox, Chart, Line, Box, Subreport, Picture, BlobField(Picture), OleObject(Picture), TimeFormats, Numbers, and Database fields migrate properly
- Formatting and Features persist in migration, including text formatting and complex expressions that combine text with database fields
PrintatPageBottom allows users to print subsections consistently across every page in a .NET report. Great for summarizing data!
- 70+ chart types for advanced data visualization
- Collate data from several sources with the C1FlexReport.DataSources collection
- Improved data sorting
- Improved data filtering
- New Calculated Fields to add for each data source
- The Report Parameters collection's API is easy to use to set parameter properties
Adding and Editing Calculated Fields in ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP.
ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP allows data binding from multiple data sources.
Layout templates include columnar, justified, aligned, tabular, labels, stepped, and outline.
Add and edit parameters in ComponentOne Studio FlexReport reports.
ParagraphField is a powerful text area that combines static text, expressions, scripts, and database fields in a single formattable field.
Adding and editing subsections ComponentOne Studio FlexReport for WinForms and UWP.
Learn about some of the top features available in FlexReport Designer.
Easily and quickly design reports with FlexReport Designer, a stand-alone desktop app available in ComponentOne Studio, WinForms edition, WPF edition, ASP.NET MVC edition, and UWP edition.
Open existing FlexReport file types in your Explorer.
Easily migrate Crystal Reports to ComponentOne Studio FlexReport.
This EXE file allows you batch-convert C1Report XML files to FlexReport FLXR files.
Compare FlexReport's performance to C1Report, ComponentOne's previous reporting tool.
Looking for a lightweight, lightning-fast reporting tool to replace your current bloated .NET reports? With feature-rich controls, a lightning-fast PDF exporter, and a small footprint, FlexReport offers all the power and speed you're looking for in a reporting app — and with enhanced Crystal Reports compatibility and project conversion, you'll be able to migrate in no time.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Basic operations like including parameters, calculated fields, and adding multiple datasources
- Advanced features like the multi-formatted Paragraph Field, Subsections, and Charts