Best Practices for Creating Mobile Help with Doc-To-Help
Doc-To-Help 2012 features a flexible new Mobile Help output. It is HTML5-based, and uses two Web technologies - jQuery and jQuery Mobile - that make it browser- and device-independent. It is also Section 508 compliant.
This output is simple to build right out of the box and deploy (just copy the files to your server). This webinar will cover best practices for creating and customizing a Mobile Help project.
What We Will Cover:
- Structuring Mobile Help
- Tips and considerations for graphics , tables, and TOCs
- Mobile terminology
- Minimalist writing
- Using related topics to improve navigation
- Making your Mobile Help Section 508 compliant
- Customizing a Mobile Help Theme
You can author in Word, HTML, or Doc-To-Help's built-in editor and build Mobile Help.
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Owners or evaluators of Doc-To-Help
- Technical communicators who need to create Help and/or printed manuals
- Manual authors who would like to use the content online or on screen
- Software developers who need to write documentation
- Users of Help authoring tools who are looking for alternatives