Don't Forget Your Documentation - More Tools From ComponentOne
Documentation is an essential element in ensuring the success of your application, whether it is for internal or commercial use. Many companies struggle when finding the time and resources to get quality documentation completed efficiently. As experts in an application’s lifecycle, ComponentOne understands this need and offers a solution: Doc-To-Help.
Doc-To-Help is a very flexible solution that allows you or your writers to author in its built-in editor, Word, or HTML (including Visual Studio) and use one project to publish Help, Web content, and print-ready manuals. Doc-To-Help even integrates with Sandcastle to help you produce reference documentation to share amongst your team.
This session will show how Doc-To-Help will ensure that you don’t forget your documentation by making the process easy and efficient.
What We Will Cover:
- Introduction to ComponentOne Doc-To-Help
- How Doc-To-Help can improve your documentation process
- Key Features
- Features designed specifically for software developers
- Demo of key functionality
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you.
- Any software development professional interested in making sure their applications are documented well, efficiently, and at a professional level
- Managers interested in improving customer success and the development cycle
- Technical communicators