Getting Started with Silverlight
This Webcast will take you through the entire process for developing Silverlight applications; From setting up your development environment, through deploying your application.
What we will cover:
- Overview of Silverlight.
- Create a Silverlight application and use a StackPanel to layout our controls.
- Explore how Silverlight separates the presentation and code whereby the presentation is defined using XAML and the actual code, or implementation of the application, occurs through the "code-behind" files.
- Demonstrate how Silverlight provides support for management and access of data, be it local data, or data in the cloud.
- Show the deployment mechanism for Silverlight applications.
- Brief overview of ComponentOne Studio for Silverlight benefits.