Getting Started with Studio for SharePoint
Are you using or migrating to Microsoft SharePoint 2010? Learn how to make your SharePoint experience better. Join Raleigh Johnson, Technical Engagement Engineer at ComponentOne, as he gives you an in-depth look into ComponentOne Studio for SharePoint, a collection of Web Parts for SharePoint 2010. He’ll cover the basics of using Studio for SharePoint in a variety of scenarios, including data entry and data visualization.
This Webcast also shows how to connect ComponentOne’s Web Parts to one another, without writing code or even refreshing the SharePoint page. You’ll walk away with knowledge on how to create impressive data portals using Silverlight-based Web Parts.
What we will cover:
- Overview of Web Parts inside Studio for SharePoint
- Studio for SharePoint resources (demos, samples, documentation)
- Demos using ComponentOne Studio for SharePoint
Who Should Attend:
If any of these apply, this session will be great for you:
- Developers who are tasked with SharePoint development projects
- Any professional challenged with displaying data in SharePoint