Knock Out Your Documentation with Doc-To-Help and Get Back to Coding
Did you know that ComponentOne has an easy-to-use, stand-alone documentation tool called Doc-To-Help "Doc-To-Help: Simplify the Way You Create, Collaborate, and Publish")? Using Doc-To-Help, you can to take the content you have written and publish it to desktop Help, web content, print, and output for Mobile devices.
Doc-To-Help takes care of formatting, cataloging content for search, navigation, and can even create an index for you. Just add your documents, build, and publish.
This webcast will cover:
- Key features of Doc-To-Help
- Adding documents and setting up your project
- Building any and all outputs you'll need for your application
- Overview of integrating the documentation into the application (context-sensitive help)
- Dynamic Help, which makes embedding a Help window into your application a snap
Please join us and we'll show you how quick and easy it is to build quality documentation with Doc-To-Help! By reducing the time involved in adding documentation to your workflow, you can get right back to coding and improving your existing applications, secure in the knowledge that your user assistance is good to go.