Posted 18 April 2018, 4:40 am ESTI am excited to announce that ActiveReports 11 Server SP3 is now available for download. This fixes customer reported cases from customers of ActiveReports 11 Server.
Here is the direct link to download the service pack (build v11.3.9041.0) : http://bit.ly/AR11S_SP3
This is a good time to look at upgrading to ActiveReports 12 Server if you have not already done so. Here is "What's New" in the latest version of ActiveReports Server: https://www.grapecity.com/en/activereports-server#new
For legacy versions of ActiveReports Server visit this page: https://www.grapecity.com/en/controls/activereports-developer/download-version-history
Note: This is the last public release of ActiveReports 11. This marks the end of active product development for ActiveReports 11 Server. Any reported cases in ActiveReports 11 Server from here on will be considered for a fix in ActiveReports 12 Server and future releases only.
Here is a list of the cases addressed in ActiveReports 11 Server SP3:
- 245860: ActiveReports Server License cannot be re-activated if CPUID was changed.
- 248304: The workers of remote agent hang up on rendering of some reports.
- 234220: Text overlaps with next row when data contains carriage return.
- 253124: KeyNotFound error when exporting to Excel with report containing equal sign (=).
- 243802: The exception "Remote report rendering timeout expired" occurs when the opening large report.
- 245176: Error 202 and agent service crash on preview of report.
- 243936: Unable to get UserContext values when previewing a content report which is bound to a master report.
- 245384: ActiveReports Server compatibility with X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff option in Chrome browser.
- 240722: Service cannot start after upgrade.
- 246443: Memory leaks in the agent service.
- 242312: User from CustomSecurityProvider gets a permissions error on sending emails from HTML5 Viewer
- 176813: (New Feature) Add "Send using Email" button to HTML5 Viewer.
- 237685: Date variation names not properly showing in DataModel.
- 241770: ActiveDirectory Groups not mapping to ActiveReports Server roles.
- 240343: Recursive related entities in data model caused HTML5 web designer to crash.
- 243409: Tablix report preview error after upgrade to ActiveReports 11 Server SP2.
- 244560: UserContext values are not displaying in Subreports when parent report is a content report bound to a Master Report.
- 232053: Added SkipParameterValidationInScheduleTasks key for ignoring parameter value validation when running scheduled reports.
- 249304: Preserve Journal settings during upgrade.
- 247251: Service won't start during ARS upgrade when journal.db file is too large.