The Axis class has an itemFormatter property that allows you to customize the content and appearance of specific labels along the axes.
If specified, the itemFormatter function takes two parameters:
- engine: The IRenderEngine object used for rendering the labels.
- label: An object that represents the label and has these properties:
- value: The value that the label represents.
- text: The text content of the label (usually the formatted value).
- pos: The position where the label will be rendered, in control coordinates.
- cls: A CSS class to be applied to the label element.