SpreadJS Hotfix 12.0.4 is now available for download in the DevChannel and on the download page.
Bugs fixed in 12.0.4
- 268204: Fixed an issue that makes grayAreaColor transparent.
- 268132: Fixed a problem that causes data validation to not work after importing an Excel file.
- 268182: Fixed a Designer issue where the “\n” character is lost when editing a multi-line rich text cell.
- 268263: Fixed an issue that removes font color after exporting to Excel.
- 268212: Fixed a problem where the EmptyString of a cell’s value in the toJSON function isn’t the same as a null cell.
- 267259: Fixed an issue where the sum function doesn’t adjust the range when delete cells and shifting up.
- 268443: Fixed a problem where the formula cell is displayed as #NAME after exporting to Excel.
- 268108: Fixed an issue with importing an Excel file that contains an empty chart.
- 268228: Fixed a problem that stops a cell’s font in the designer from being changed.
- 268264: Fixed an issue where conditional formatting “stop if true” does not work.
- 268150: Fixed an issue where the rich text dialog doesn’t open when a cell contains special rich text.
- 268183: Fixed a problem where the designer rich text editor throws an error.
- 268093: Fixed an issue where importing then exporting an Excel file doesn’t keep the worksheet password.