WPF UI controls are reusable design elements that help developers implement a wide variety of features in their desktop applications in less time. ComponentOne provides a complete set of high-performing, flexible WPF controls including datagrids, charts, input and more.
Fast and Powerful WPF DataGrid
Load and display large data sets quicker than any other .NET datagrid with FlexGrid, our super flexible grid control, and DataCollection, our powerful databinding component.
Flexible UI Controls for Complete WPF Apps
Reduce developer overhead with extensive built-in feature sets, including flexible data binding.
Easy API and MVVM Support
Develop with ease thanks to our easy to use API and XAML. Fully declare controls in XAML, following MVVM best-practices, or write code completely in C#.
Full Visual Studio and Windows 10 Support
Seamless Visual Studio 2019 integration and designed for the VS ecosystem. Support for Windows 10.
The FlexGrid selection experience is heavily inspired by Microsoft Excel. Users can select multiple cells across rows and columns, select multiple non-adjacent rows, select entire columns, or limit the selection to a single row or cell.Learn More
With 100+ chart types and DirectX rendering, your WPF data visualizations will add life to your apps. Built-in features include:
- Flexible data binding
- Series selection and labels
- Multiple axes and plot areas
- Image export
FlexReport's lightning-fast .NET reporting engine completes every enterprise UI toolbox. The standalone FlexReport Designer allows for easy migration and dynamic data visualization.Learn More
Load PDFs, SSRS reports, and FlexReport reports. Easily export your reports/documents to HTML, PDF, RTF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Open XML Excel, and Open XML Word file format.Learn More
Explore All WPF Controls
- * Available only in ComponentOne Studio Enterprise
- 5 .NET 5 Version Available
- Reporting & Documents
- C1Word Library
- FlexReport Designer
Get the WPF Demo Explorer
All of our WPF demos are included in a single downloadable desktop explorer. Demos include:
- WPF Control Explorer
- WPF Charts, Reports, and Financial Chart Explorers
- Sales Dashboard App
- Weather Chart
- Currency Comparison
- Stock Chart
Get started quickly with ComponentOne project templates
- FlexGrid Enhancements:
- New column menu allows end-users to perform column-based actions at runtime like sorting, grouping, filtering and auto-sizing.
- New Cell Styles API makes styling the FlexGrid easier than ever before.
- Excel export extended to .NET 5 applications.
- DataFilter now supports conditional filtering that lets you build more precise filters such as "Greater Than" and "Starts With" for various data types and build complex filters using AND/OR logic.
- Our classic PrintDocument component is now available for WPF .NET Framework for generating powerful, databound documents in code.
- .NET 5 support expanded to include more controls such as PropertyGrid and ProgressBar.