The Industry Leader in Spreadsheets
With over 25 years of experience in creating award-winning spreadsheets for professional developers, we already know what you want and need. No other spreadsheet vendor can match that. Put our spreadsheet experience to work for you today.
A Complete Toolbox in One Spreadsheet Control
Leverage the extensive JS spreadsheet library API and powerful calculation engine to create analysis, budgeting, dashboard, data collection and management, scientific, healthcare, education, financial applications and more.
Code-Free with the SpreadJS Designer
Leverage the power of the included WYSIWYG SpreadJS Designer to quickly design a complex spreadsheet layout using a familiar UI with our desktop designer app - no learning curve required. You can also load your existing Excel .xlsx template files and start being productive immediately.
Complete Document Control
Optimized to work in the browser for large and complex spreadsheet models, you can secure, manage, control and help eliminate risk while keeping the same spreadsheet functionality and ease of use they love online.
Deliver True Excel-Like Spreadsheet Experiences, Fast
Import, modify and export your most complex Excel .xlsx spreadsheets. SpreadJS offers the most complete Excel-like experience, including tables, charts, shapes, sparklines, conditional formatting, filtering and an extensive library with no Excel dependencies to create the most advanced data visualizations.
Frequently Asked Questions About SpreadJS
- Over 25 years of experience in creating an award-winning spreadsheet for professional developers
- A Complete Toolbox in One Spreadsheet Control
- Complete Document Control
- Deliver True Excel-Like Spreadsheet Experiences, Fast
- Powerful Calculation Engine with 450+ Functions
- Check out our Documentation and Demos
- Fast, responsive support through Support Portal
Curious? Download free trial.
A good place to start would be our comprehensive getting started documentation.
Of course! SpreadJS is licensed per developer and hostname deployment. As long as they are using the same hostname, the number of clients or applications does not matter; it is still the one hostname. If you deploy to different hostnames, you would need a new deployment license for each of them. Read more about our licensing and pricing.
SpreadJS Desktop Designer
- Create and design new spreadsheets
- Import your existing Excel files and make any needed changes
- Create templates that populate data at run-time
- Export your finished spreadsheet to .ssjson or .xlsx to load into your SpreadJS application
Online Spread Designer Demo
This demo uses the developer SpreadJS Designer and brings it to the web so you can experience the Designer right in your browser. Source code is available for purchase.
- Experience the potential of a full SpreadJS app
- WYSIWYG interface with a familiar Excel-like experience
- Export your spreadsheet and load into your SpreadJS app
- Contact sales to purchase the Web Designer source code separately and embed this functionality directly into your applications today. Complete with all the dialogs, you can choose to add all the Designer functionality, limit options depending on user credentials, add your menu options, or further refine per your application's needs.
SpreadJS v13.1 is available. This release offers several great new features including:
- Format String Enhancements
- Dirty Cell States
- Custom Sorting
- Percentage Format Enhancement
- Ellipsis and Tips for Cells
- Inserting Copied/Cut Cells
- Multi-Select ComboBox
- Enable/Disable Table Auto Expand
- Chart Enhancements