WinForms UI controls are reusable design elements that help developers implement a wide variety of features in their desktop applications in less time. ComponentOne provides a complete set of high-performing, flexible WinForms controls including datagrids, charts, input and more.
Industry's Fastest .NET Datagrid
FlexGrid continues to be the industry's fastest data grid, loading large data sets up to 10x faster than the competition
Flexible UI Controls for Complete WinForms Applications
Reduce developer overhead with extensive built-in feature sets, including flexible data binding.
Easy-To-Use, Extensive API
Extend your desktop controls and reduce your learning curve with our deep, easy-to-read API.
Touch Support for WinForms Applications
Use the TouchToolkit to broaden the reach of your WinForms apps.
Modern Microsoft Office 2016 Themes
40+ built-in Microsoft and Office themes allow you to create beautiful, modern WinForms apps in less time.
Full Visual Studio and Windows 10 Support
Seamless Visual Studio 2022 integration, and designed for the VS ecosystem. Also supports Windows 10.
- Based off UI concepts from Microsoft Office 365
- Vector icons
- Backstage Component
- Simplified View
- Updated Galleries
Build business intelligence dashboards with the dashboard layout control
- Built-in layouts
- Users can resize and move controls
- Embed C1 controls like FlexGrid and FlexChart
FlexGrid maximizes customization for bound and unbound WinForms grids.
- Flexible data binding
- Sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Cell selection and editing
FlexChart includes chart types from line to sunburst and a universal, easy-to-use API.
- Flexible data binding
- Series selection and labels
- Multiple axes and plot areas
- Image export
Migrate from Crystal Reports with FlexReport’s lightning-fast solution, which includes a code-free report designer.
- One-click migration
- Multiple data sources for a single report
The feature-rich calendar control allows you to select date ranges, and the scheduler provides an Outlook-like calendar experience, complete with full-featured appointment editingLearn More
Explore All the WinForms Controls
- *Available only in Studio Enterprise
†Available only in Data Services Edition
6 .NET 6 Version Available
- Data Management UI
- Tree Grid6
- True DBGrid6
- Input Controls
- Database Navigator6
- DropDown Control6
- Masked TextBox6
- Reporting & Documents
- C1Word Library
- FlexReport Designer**
- PDF DocumentSource6
- ** Source code available only in ComponentOne Studio Enterprise
Get the WinForms Demo Explorer
All of our WinForms demos are included in a single downloadable desktop explorer. Demos include:
- WinForms UI Control Explorer
- WinForms Charts, Reports, and Financial Chart Explorers
- Sales Dashboard App
- Weather Chart
- Currency Comparison
- Stock Chart
- Software Development Plan
- Rich Text Editor
Get started quickly with ComponentOne project templates
WinForms Data Services Edition
Upgrade to ComponentOne WinForms Data Services Edition and get the same 120+ WinForms UI controls PLUS helpful data layer components for connecting to, querying, and analyzing multiple data sources.
- Data Connectors for accessing and integrating data from various online CRM and cloud-based sources
- A Data Engine for ETL and quick, in-memory data analysis
- Text Parsing Components for extracting data from sources other than a database
- Web APIs for generating, caching and exporting images, documents, Excel files, reports and barcodes.
- New Controls for .NET 6 and Visual Studio 2022 Support - We have migrated all .NET 5 controls to .NET 6, in addition, we have released .NET 6 versions of TrueDbGrid, GanttView, FontPicker and Scheduler.
- FlexGrid Column Bands - Create column bands to group columns together. Organize your datagrid columns or visualize a hierarchical relation between columns. Column bands can be created quickly using the Visual Studio designer for .NET Framework.
- FlexChart Runtime Toolbar (beta) - FlexChart now supports a runtime toolbar with common options like chart types, palettes, export, print, axis and legend settings.