It's September: Service Pack time!
- If you're already a C1Studio subscriber, be sure to update your version with C1Live.
- If you own an older edition, but haven't re-subscribed, log in to your account and purchase a new subscription.
- If you're evaluating C1Studio, create an account to get the latest news and gain access to our global community of users. Then download a free trial and experience the difference yourself!
See What's New in V2, released July 2016
- The new Sunburst chart is now available in all platforms (WPF, UWP, WinForms, MVC, LightSwitch). Sunburst or multi-level pie chart is used for visualization of hierarchical data. The circle in the center represents the root node with hierarchy moving outward from center. A segment of the inner circle is a parent to the segments of the outer circle which lie within the angular sweep of parent. Sunburst chart for WPF, WinForms, UWP, MVC
- RangeSelector, AxisScrollBar, and LineMarker were available as samples in v2; they’re now full parts of the control.
- New: Unobtrusive validation support in MVC Input and FlexGrid controls: Data annotations (validations) in models are now seamlessly applied to the controls in the view. FlexGrid shows red borders around cell for invalid entries, and validations can be displayed inside a span for input controls. This feature is dependent on jQuery, but the MVC controls themselves do not have any dependency on jQuery.
- FlexReport for UWP now supports export to HTML.
- New: PdfDocumentSource uses UWP-based features to display PDF documents.
- FlexViewer for UWP now supports rotate view (90/180/270).
- FlexViewer for WinForms now supports rotate view (90/180/270).