All ComponentOne Studio Editions are now compatible with Windows 10!
Upgrade to the latest release today, and your upgrade to Windows 10 will go off without a hitch.
... And all browser editions are compatible with Microsoft Edge.
Develop for Microsoft Edge in MVC, ASP.NET WebForms, LightSwitch CBA and HTML: no problem. In addition to our big compatibility announcements, we're releasing a slew of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Read on for more.
- OLAP: You can now expand and collapse all subtotals.
- CaptionAlignment property allows you to specify the horizontal alignment of form captions.
- Use the C1RibbonForm.DisableGlassEffects() method to display images of size other than 16x16 on RibbonTabs for VisualStyles.
- GanttView: Combo box with Resources list has been added to the condition grid.
- FlexGrid: Theme can be restored to default value.
- Now supports OpenXMLMacro format (Open XML format with support VBA projects, *.xlsm extension).
- You can now load and save macro-enabled Excel files (XLSM) written in Visual Basic Application (VBA) language using OpenXMLMacro File Format. It's now possible to load/save files from/to *.xlsm file extension. The VBA Code is loaded in Binary format into .xlsm files.
- Win Pack: Added a few members to the TaskDialogCommonIcon enumeration to display combined icons, such as "Shield + Error" and others.
- The default value for C1ComboBox and C1ListBox CaptionHeight property has changed to -1. This means that actual height will be determined automatically based on the font size. Setting property to 0 will hide the caption.
- C1ComboBox.CaptionVisible property is marked as obsolete. To hide list caption set CaptionHeight property to 0.
- View bug fixes in the WinForms Release History
- DetailRow: Adding a row details section enables you to group some data in a template that is optionally visible or collapsed. For example, you can add row details to a FlexGrid that presents only a summary of the data for each row, but presents more data when the user selects a row. Collapse and expand data in a template with FlexGrid for MVC.
- DataMap: Data maps provide the grid with automatic look up capabilities. For example, you may want to display a customer name instead of ID, or a colour name instead of its RGB value. FlexGrid Columns with an associated dataMap show drop-down buttons that can be used for quick editing. Implement auto-lookup in grids with DataMap.
- NEW CONTROLS
- PopUp Control: The new PopUp control shows arbitrary elements as popups\popovers\dialog. Popovers are the popups which have owner elements to control their visibility, and are placed relative to these owner elements when they appear on the screen. Whereas, dialogs are the popups with no owner elements, and they appear towards the center of the screen distinguished from the rest of the content on the screen. Enhance popovers and dialog with the PopUp for MVC
- MultiSelect Control: The Multi-select control enables you to add drop-down list with multiple selection in your application. The control has a fully customizable header, which shows up to two items selected and item count beyond that. You can control the maximum number of items to display, the message displayed when no items are selected, and the format string to show the item count. MultiSelect control can be bound to any collection(array\list etc). Select multiple options in a single drop-down list.
- ASP.NET 5 Beta7 Support: When Microsoft releases Beta7, you'll be able to make a smooth transition.
- View bug fixes in the MVC Release History
- LightSwitch Cloud Business Apps and HTML are now compatible with Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.
ASP.NET Web Forms
What's New in 2015
See complete list of what's new in 2015 >>
Try v2.5 Today!