Missed it? You can watch the video here:
<script src="https://fast.wistia.com/embed/medias/a4khwotcjy.jsonp" async></script><script src="https://fast.wistia.com/assets/external/E-v1.js" async></script>
And here is a PDF of the slides: AR11-SP2 webinar.
Here are the sample reports Mateen used in the presentation:
Mateen will give you an overview of these new features.
- Expressions in drill-through reports
- Continuous page view
- Auto-merge functionality
- User context at design time
- Lookup feature
He will also give you a high-level look at these new features.
- ActiveReports HTML5 web designer
- Embedded datasets
- Scheduling enhancements
Who should attend?
- ActiveReports developers who want to see what's new in the latest version
- Project managers who oversee reporting
- Stakeholders who are so over Flash web designers
- Anyone interested in seeing a live demo of our newest features
Mark your calendar! The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, August 9.
We're offering it twice for your convenience: 10 AM and 1 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Other time zones:
- 3 PM and 6 PM Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- 7 AM and 10 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Sign up to attend the webinar here.