This prerelease version adds several new methods and properties:
- Added SelectedItem, SelectedItems, SelectedIndex properties
- Added CollapseGroupsToLevel (int level) method
- Added simple Print method:
Print(string docName), Print(string docName, scaleMode sm, Thickness margin, int maxPages)
- Added Save(stream s, FileFormat f) method to save the grid to CSV, text and Html formats.
- Added HitTest(Point) method to perform hit-testing without a MouseEventArgs
- Added ColumnHeaderForeground and RowHeaderForeground properties
These properties make the control easier to style in XAML
- Improved Clipboard support with the following new property and methods:
Copy(), Paste() methods
Plus updated and new Samples:
- DragCells: shows how to perform cell drag and drop operations (SL)
- ExcelGrid: Updated to show more features: printing, saving, clipboard, grouping (SL/WPF) - Click to see it Live
- ExcelStyleMerge: Implements Excel-style merging with a custom CellFactory (SL)
- FilterRow: Shows how you can add a FilterRow to the c1FlexGrid (WPF)
- SalesAnalysis: Demonstrates using a c1FlexGrid in a Silverlight RIA Services Business Application (SL) - Click to see it Live
Instructions: Unzip the files and replace assemblies at C:_Program Files\ComponentOne\Studio for Silverlight 4\bin_, or _Studio for WPF\bin._
If you do not already have Studio for Silverlight or WPF installed, then you can simply just install one or both of those. They now include the FlexGrid update.
The new Print method simplifies printing. Just simply call the Print method in code.
c1FlexGrid1.Print("My Document", ScaleMode.PageWidth, new Thickness(96), 20);
The Print method can take several arguments including document title, scale mode (PageWidth, ActualSize, SinglePage, Selection), margin thickness (96 = 1 inch), and maximum page count.