We're pleased to announce GrapeCity's January service pack, also known as 2016 v3.5! We're kicking off 2017 with a bang: FlexReport is now available in WPF.
- If you're already a C1Studio subscriber, be sure to update your version with C1Live.
- If you own an older edition, but haven't re-subscribed, log in to your account and purchase a new subscription.
- If you're evaluating C1Studio, create an account to get the latest news and gain access to our global community of users. Then download a free trial and experience the difference yourself!
Visual Studio 2017 RC Compatible
Our extensions work with Visual Studio 2017 RC, announced at Connect!
Reporting and Documentation Updates
FlexReport for WPF Launches!
Our powerful reporting solution, FlexReport, is now available for WPF. Create lightning-fast, compelling, powerful reports for desktop apps! Read more about FlexReport. FlexReport for WPF:
- FlexViewer is available in beta for our WPF platform. Read more about FlexViewer for WPF.
- We've added a FlexChart Field (beta) in FlexReport for WinForms, WPF, and UWP. FlexChart field allows users to add our flexible, fast FlexChart control to reports. Read more about FlexChartField.
- See FlexChartField in action:
Bitmap for WinForms, WPF, and UWP
Load an image from a file, stream or another bitmap object with the new C1Bitmap object for WinForms, WPF, and UWP! Image manipulations include:
- Change pixel format
- Apply any combination of these transformations
Bitmap can be loaded from the following container formats:
You can also save to any of these formats (except for ICO). One of Bitmap's key abilities is its support for conversion to and from platform-specific bitmap objects. For example, in a Windows Store app, you can easily convert C1Bitmap to a WriteableBitmap or SoftwareBitmap. You can also import a WriteableBitmap as afragment into the existing C1Bitmap, or create a new C1Bitmap from the given instance of SoftwareBitmap. See C1Bitmap features and samples
Charts and Data Visualization News
Funnel Chart released for WinForms, WPF, UWP, and MVC
Funnel charts allow users to visualize stages of process in a funnel shape, and are most often used for sales. Funnel chart is already available in Wijmo's FlexChart, and is now available in ComponentOne platforms. Read more about FlexChart. Funnel Chart:
TreeView for WinForms
With the addition of default editors, the TreeView is a more intelligent control: if the value is datetime, DatePicker will automatically come up; a numeric value will use NumericEdit, and so on. TreeView's Color Picker Editor Tree View's Date Editor
Web API: Control authorization in C1 DataEngine Services
This new sample allows you to control authorization in C1 DataEngine Services. Try the demo. Sales analysis pivot table with security