Effective immediately, ComponentOne Studio is offering a collection of Xamarin controls for Visual Studio! Build cross-platform apps for Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Forms in C# and Visual Studio with our collection of grids, charts, and gauges.
How do I get Xamarin Controls with C1Studio?
Current and Past Subscribers
- If you're a ComponentOne Studio subscriber, download the new installer. Be sure to sign in.
- If your subscription has expired, renew today.
Try Xamarin Edition
- Standalone Xamarin Edition is available an a limited-time introductory offer of $695.
- Read more about Xamarin Edition
- Download C1Studio's 30-Day Free Trial
- Also recommended: Read Greg's post on Getting Started with Xuni and C1Studio Xamarin Edition.
About the Xamarin Edition
In February 2015, we released Xuni, a suite of cross-platform controls for iOS, Android, and Xamarin Platform. The controls are built for a universal experience across devices and platforms, and include FlexGrid, FlexChart, FlexPie, Gauges, a Calendar, and CollectionView. It's a great product that has been deeply focused on high-quality animations and rendering in each control; we're going for quality, not quantity. Xuni Enterprise includes Xuni for Xamarin along with native platforms, Xuni iOS and Xuni Android.
Fast forward to Build 2016: Microsoft (who bought Xamarin a few months ago) announced that Xamarin would be free with Visual Studio. That means no more overhead for using Xamarin controls—and C# and Visual Studio users can start leveraging what they already know to create great cross-platform mobile experiences. By building Xuni's Xamarin controls into C1Studio, we're making sure you get the most flexibility and the best controls, with our unified code base to smooth the transition to native mobile.