In this guide, we discuss:
- Main programming languages used by modern developers
- Preferred frameworks for full stack developers
- Back-end development: The rise of Node.JS
- Server-side operations
- Dominant methods of web app testing
- Central browsers and databases
You’ll also get a deep look into the Twelve-Factor App methodology.
A best practices guide for building modern, cloud-native applications, the Twelve Factor App methodology outlines the best practices that apply to a diverse number of use cases, from web applications, and APIs to data processing applications.