ActiveReports V 1.2 and Windows Server 2022

Posted by: fredrik on 27 February 2024, 2:15 am EST

• Post Options:
    • Link

Posted 27 February 2024, 2:15 am EST

On our new RDS server running Server 2022, we have an ActiveReport running V 1.2.

I know there´s a compatibility limit between them, and i seems to take place when we try to generate reports in our SQL based program. Everything else seems to work fine besides this.

As I was stating, I know there´s no stated compatibility between them. But running the same setup on another 2022 server seems to work fine. So is it just a coincident or is there anything on the server side that needs to “tweak” to make them work togheter?

Cheers for feedback of any kind.

• Posted 27 February 2024, 9:01 pm EST

Hi Fredrik,

Unfortunately, ActiveReports 12 is not supported with Windows Server 2022. Although, as you mentioned some aspects of ActiveReports 12 may still be working as ActiveReports 12 has been supported till Server 2016 and it may have some similarities when compared to Windows Server 2022.

So, it seems to be a coincidence as ActiveReports 12 has not been optimized to work with Windows Server 2022 and we would not be able to provide any support for the same.

We’ll recommend you upgrade to the latest version of ActiveReports which is supported with Windows Server 2022 for an optimal experience, new features, bug fixes, and prompt support. You can download the same from here Download ActiveReports and try it free for the first 30 days!

Regards,

Anand

Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels