Posted 8 August 2018, 3:01 am ESTWe are excited to announce that ActiveReports 12 SP2 has just been released. As usual, this is a free update for existing ActiveReports 12 customers.
This release includes some performance improvements, user requests, and bug fixes. You can find a list of these fixes at the end of this post.
We also encourage you to check out the "What's New" page of ActiveReports, if you haven't already done so: http://help.grapecity.com/activereports/webhelp/AR12/webframe.html#WhatsNew.html
ActiveReports 12 SP2 download: https://www.grapecity.com/en/download/activereports
- 252459: Enhanced Tablix performance with larger datasets.
- 257525: Improved Textbox borders in Section Reports.
- 258295: Maintaining controls on drag/drop to report header in RDL reports.
- 258303: Resolved Internal InvalidCastException on PDF export of RDL reports.
- 259220: Fixed incorrect result on previewing RichTextBox.
- 259354: Fixed issue with text fields adding an extra space.
- 258443: Improved load time when "PrintAtBottom" of "GroupFooter" is set to true.
- 256054: Improved querying tables in Visual Query Designer.
- 168818: Fixed issue with TextBox’s content being different in Pdf RE when TextJustify is set to Auto or Distribute.
- 253957: Improved dataset field expressions validation when using XML datasource.
- 258837: Resolved issue with hyperlinks working incorrectly in Viewer with RightToLeft Layout.
- 258991: Fixed different output of "FormattedText".
- 257723: Resolved issue with Hebrew characters becoming left to right when exporting to PDF.
- 258123: Improved memory consumption of Section Reports exported to PDF.
- 258141: Resolved memory issue on creating new report object in Designer.
- 260217: Fixed alignment issues of second+ page in detail row.
- 259306: Fixed OutOfMemoryException when exporting section report (containing images) to Excel.