This file has been truncated. show original
# GrapeCity Documents for Excel, Java Edition
Programmatically generate, load, modify, and convert Excel .xlsx spreadsheets with ease in your Java applications. GrapeCity Documents for Excel (GcExcel) is a cross-platform high-speed, small-footprint spreadsheet API library that requires no dependencies on Excel. Applications using this spreadsheet API can be deployed to the cloud, Windows, Mac, or Linux. The powerful calculation engine and breadth of features means you'll never have to compromise on design or requirements.
At a glance:
- Create, load, edit, and save Excel spreadsheets
- Save to .XLSX, PDF, Image, HTML, CSV, and JSON
- Based on the Excel Object Model with zero Excel dependencies
- Deploy locally, inhouse or to Cloud including Azure and AWS
- 450+ Excel Functions and custom functions supported to perform complex calculations
- Use the Templates to create custom Excel reports
- 2x+ faster and less memory than Apache POI
Based on the extensive Excel Object Model, the interface-based API allows you to import, calculate, query, generate, and export any spreadsheet scenario. With the VS Tools for Office-style API, you can create custom styles using the same elements as VS Tools for Office.
Using GcExcel, you can create full reports, sorted and filtered tables, sorted and filtered pivot tables, dashboard reports, add charts, slicers, sparklines, conditional formats, import and export Excel templates, convert spreadsheets to PDF and so much more.
**Complete Client-Server Spreadsheet Solution**