Posted 10 March 2022, 10:44 am ESTI'm working with the .Net6 version of the WPF FlexGrid and have an issue with the grid's handling of the Home and End keys.
When a cell is being editing in an edit control, if I want to move the cursor to the end of the text in the control, the data grid moves the focus to the last column in the current row. The same thing happens with the Home key.
You can see the behavior in the FlexGridExplorer.
1. Open the FlexGridExplorer.
2. Select the Getting Started tab.
3. Double-click the Address cell on the first row of the grid.
4. Use the Left Arrow key to move the insert caret to the begin of the text.
5. Hit End key.
6. BUG: The cell in the [b]e-mail[/b" column is now the active cell.
How do I prevent the Flexgrid from handling the Home and End key's while a cell is being edited?