Posted 1 October 2020, 4:29 am ESTI’m excited to announce the release of Service Pack 2 for ActiveReports 14. This service pack extends .NET Core support for section reports as well as including several fixes and enhancements. You can read all about the new features included in ActiveReports 14 here: https://www.grapecity.com/controls/activereports/whats-new .
Below you will also find a list of issues that were fixed in this service pack.
By the way, this is a free update for existing AR14 users.
ActiveReports 14.1 Download: https://www.grapecity.com/download/activereports
- Case: AR-24839 - Removed validation check for blank/null values for Text Delimiter property in TextExportOption.
- Case: AR-24251 - WebViewer control does not appear in ToolBox for WebSite projects in Visual Studio 2019.
- Case: AR-24182 - Localized StandAlone End User Report Designer to zh-cn.
- Case: AR-24168 - Fixed FileNotFoundException on creating the new instance of PageReport in .NET Core class library.
- Case: AR-23980 - Added support for parameters in JSON connection string in web based report designer.
- Case: AR-23925 - Fixed issues with picture element repeating in detail section of report.
- Case: AR-23874 - Added support for multiple datasets with custom chart controls to avoid 'DataSet name needs to be specified' error.
- Case: AR-23730 - Exporting to JSON now retains custom DataElementName of report items.
- Case: AR-23000 - Added ability to increase font size of 'Script' page in Visual Studio for Section, Page, and RDL reports at design time.
- Case: AR-22741 - Simplified JSViewer API to load subreports from memory stream.