We're pleased to announce 2017's final major release of ComponentOne, ActiveReports, and Wijmo!
New branding for GrapeCity Developer Solutions products!
You may have noticed a new look across all GrapeCity products! We've updated all of our developer solutions product lines to better reflect the full family of products. Over the next year, we'll continue integrating the new brand into all product demos, documentation, and installers, and improve the UX and performance, as well.
- New Expression Editor control in WinForms, WPF, and UWP: Allow users to create Excel-like formulas for shaping data in ComponentOne controls like FlexGrid and DataGrid.
- Office 2016 themes available in WinForms and WPF
- New Dashboard Demo in WinForms, WPF, and UWP: Explore FlexGrid, FlexChart, and other data visualization controls in the new sales dashboard demo.
- LearnMVC Client sample: Experiment with the client-side architecture and API of ASP.NET MVC controls in LearnMVC. The sample tutorials teach the basics of the client-side framework in the context of ASP.NET MVC, and you can also delve deeper into each control to learn its architecture and example APIs.
- FlexChart adds 7 new chart types, including StepChart variations, histogram, ranged histogram, and FloatingBar and Gantt chart.
- FinancialChart adds Point and Figure and a new demo, as well.
- .NET Standard Support: In addition to targeting .NET Standard 1.1 for our controls, we’ve updated our samples to use .NET Standard projects instead of PCLs.
- New Sunburst chart: The hierarchical sunburst chart is now available across all FlexChart platforms.
- FlexGrid feature enhancements, including pull-to-refresh and add new row.
- Xamarin C1Weather sample: This sample uses OpenWeatherMap API to pull data to display in Chart and Grid. Get the demo: iOS | Android
- DataSet Joins: Combine unlimited related datasets from different data sources. Enable report authors to combine related datasets from different data sources--all in the same report!
- Export to JSON and CSV more easily
- Customized installation: Choose where to install ActiveReports on your machine
- Report templates: Give end users a starting point for ad-hoc reports and ensure consistency and branding with the new custom report templates in the Web Designer.
- Web designer enhancements: Page reports, subreports, enhanced themes, and styles can all be sued in the web designer.
- Export reports to CSV
- Scheduling enhancements, including one-time scheduled report execution and worker process monitoring
- The Wijmo 5 product line has been updated to "Wijmo Core," which both eliminates the need for number versions and better describes the features offered by Wijmo's core controls.
- Major performance improvements in FlexGrid: Auto-sizing is now 10 - 100x faster.
- Accessibility improvements and a new AccessibilityExtender sample
- Visual Studio Code HTML IntelliSense support
Satay tuned for news from Spread!
CyberMonday sale launches midnight November 27!
All GrapeCity product lines will be 25% off from 12 AM EST - 11:59 PM EST November 27! Use promo code CYBERMONDAY17 for the biggest sale of the year.
Note: Offer excludes ActiveReports Server, volume discounts, and distribution licenses.