More Than a Date Selector
With customizable styles, XAML templates, and data-binding, you can use the WinUI calendar to deliver a lightweight interactive scheduler.
Touch-First Navigation and Selection
Add the WinUI calendar component to your WinUI in desktop apps to support date range selection by touch.
Deliver Modern Desktop Applications
The WinUI calendar for desktop supports a sleek, fluent style with smooth animation and gesture-based navigation for the most modern Windows applications.
WinUI Date Navigation with Smooth Animation
- Quickly pick dates with built-in support for month and year views and switch among these views to quickly navigate to any date
- Navigate months by touch swiping gestures or the mouse clicking with a horizontal or vertical sliding animation
- The WinUI calendar supports mouse and touches input simultaneously with no additional work
- Restrict the navigation with minimum and maximum date ranges
Create Custom UI with XAML Templates
- Customize the content displayed in the day slot, day of week slot, and adjacent day slots
- Flexible XAML templates allow full customization with support for data binding
- Add interactive elements within the WinUI calendar to create appointments, notes, and tasks
Quickly Configure the WinUI Calendar Display
- Display navigation buttons, adjacent days, and header options
- Set the first day of the week depending on your local culture
- Customize today style and the next and previous icons
- Change the default, disabled, selected, and adjacent day styles
- The WinUI calendar component supports Gregorian and Japanese calendars