Provide quick navigation through months and years
This feature-rich calendar control goes beyond navigation and selection of dates. The control provides you with smart tag and design time collection editors so that you can achieve the maximum with the minimum lines of code. Multi-month view, contiguous and non-contiguous selection, keyboard support, and theming options make it even more interactive and functional. Furthermore, the control supports internationalization with culture settings combined with right-to-left feature.
Quick navigation with multiple options
Users can quickly navigate through dates, months, and years in a variety of ways.
- Navigation buttons skip ahead to the next month, or back to the previous month
- Month and year selectors support selection from popups
- Jump to a specific year by editing the year field
Customize your month view
Multiple month view properties mean you can customize date display any way you like.
- Ordinary dates: Dates belonging to the current month.
- Selected dates: Dates selected either at design-time or at run-time.
- Today's dates: Today's date, indicated with a filled rectangular box.
- Disabled dates: Dates that are unselectable.
- Other month dates: Dates that belong to the next and previous months but lie in the same week as that of the the first or last date of the current month.
Right-to-left, localization, and other built-in properties
CalendarView also supports:
- Multi-month view to display more than one month in a calendar
- Keyboard support for navigation
- Vertical and horizontal orientation of months
- Right-to-left and culture settings
- Pre-defined themes
- Style calendar area and elements, like title and navigation buttons
- * Available only in ComponentOne Studio Enterprise and Ultimate
- Input Controls
- Button, Modal Button, SplitButton
- Database Navigator
- DropDowns, ComboBoxes, & MultiSelect
- Label and PictureBox
- TextBox & Masked Input
- Reporting & Documents
- C1Word Library
- FlexReport Designer**
- PDF DocumentSource
- ** Source code available only in ComponentOne Studio and Ultimate