Touch-first, flexible UWP data grid
FlexGrid is the fastest, most flexible data grid for Windows 10 apps - sort, filter, group, merge, freeze, and more
Get started with Windows 10 apps immediately
Leverage your XAML and C#/VB knowledge and our flexible, universal API to build complete Windows 10 apps today
Superior UWP data visualization
Generate 50+ extensible, flexible charts with FlexChart, our easy-to-use, cross-platform chart control
Fast, lightweight Windows 10 reporting tools
Build reports in our standalone FlexReport Designer and embed them in your UWP apps with FlexViewer
View PDFs in a UWP app
View an exported PDF report, or any PDF document, in our FlexViewer control
Full Visual Studio Support
Seamless Visual Studio 2019 integration, and designed for the VS ecosystem
Bind FlexGrid to anything implementing an IEnumerable or directly to XAML object list.
- Sorting, grouping, and filtering
- Cell selection and editing
- Incremental loading
- Output directly to any printer
Wow your users with 50+ UWP chart types, dozens of built-in features like line markers, DirectX rendering, and full touch and zoom interactions.
- Flexible data binding
- Series selection and labels
- Multiple axes and plot areas
Load PDFs, SSRS reports, and FlexReport reports. Easily export your reports/documents to PDF, RTF, PNG, Open XML Excel, Word, and more.Learn More
- Column Pinning - We've added a new sample for FlexGrid that shows how to enable column pinning using the existing API. While column pinning is similar to freezing, the difference is that more than the left-most columns can become frozen in place. The user may pin any column by clicking the pin icon in the column header. A pinned column is reordered to the left and made frozen. Column pinning, when combined with column reordering and freezing, gives end-users full control over their data grids.
- Full Text Filter - A new Full text filter feature has been added to FlexGrid that behaves similarly to a search box. It also allows filtering by matching case, number, and whole word, as well as treating spaces as an "And" operator.
FlexPie Multiple Pie Series - You can now use FlexPie to visualize more of your data in a single chart by creating multiple pie chart "series" using the same data source.Read More
UWP demos are available for download on the Windows Store.
Try all the features and properties on ComponentOne's UWP UI controls. Includes UWP grids, charts, reports, input, calendar, and more
Experiment with UWP report templates, UWP viewers, filters, sorting, and other features
See how you can construct a real-life Windows 10 sales dashboard including UWP charts, grids, reports, analysis, and gauges